Heraklion - Santorini One Day Cruise
- Adults 140€
- Children 6-12 years old 70€
- Infants free
Operation : Every day
During their stay on the island our passengers make a first stop at Oia where they get the chance to enjoy world famous sites like the unique view from Kaldera, Oia’s commercial side, churches and traditional houses. What follows is magnifiscent Fira, the capital of Santorini, for either one or three hours according to their tour of choice. Again, they have the chance to enjoy the view and Kaldera’s impressive rock cliffs. They can walk around picturesque village roads to explore the special beauty of this Cycladic island and cherish its traditional architecture and local market.
Having concluded their visit at Fira passengers can either choose to remain at the beautiful capital of the island or visit the lovely seashore of Perissa with its black pebbles where they can spend about two hours.
Cruise Detailed Timetable
- 09:00 -Departure from port of Heraklion
- 10:45 - Arrival in port of Santorini (Athinios)
- 11:00 -Departure from port Athinios to Oia
- 11:30 - Arrival in Oia (free time)
- 13:30 - Departure from Oia to Fira
- 13:45 - Arrival in Fira—Free time
- 15:15 - Departure from Fira to Perissa
- 16:40 - Departure from Perissa to Athinios port
- 17:25 - Departure from Santorini to port of Heraklion
- 19:15 - Arrival in Heraklion
IN THE PRICE OF THE CRUISE IS INCLUDED:
- Tickets from Heraklion to Santorini and back
- Guided tour in Santorini(Oia, Fira, Perissa)
- Greek taxes
Please note that transportation to and from Heraklion port is not included in the price.
Transportation to Heraklion port and back to your hotel is available on extra charge. Passengers need to show their vouchers in order to get on the bus. Bus transfer is operated by CTRS buses.
Before boarding passengers need to show their vouchers to CTRS representatives, located at the entrance of the boat(HELLENIC SEAWAYS HIGH SPEED) in order to be given the issued ticket. Identification card is mandatory.