- Adults 32€
- Children 6-12 years old 16€
- Infants free
Operation : Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- The Samaria Gorge adventure starts by picking you up from the designated locations (which are available on the site). We arrive at the Samaria Gorge at approximately 08:30-09:00.
- After a short break for a coffee you are ready to enter the gorge at about 09:15. There at a height of 100 meters you will begin the 16 km walk through the longest and most beautiful gorge in Europe.
- At the end of the gorge there is a picturesque village, Agia Roumeli from where you wil be conveyed by boat on an equally glorious trip which ends to Chora Sfakion at approximately 18:30.
- There the bus will be waiting to take at your hotel. You are expected to return home at around 20:30 although time of arrival varies depending on your destination.
IN THE PRICE OF THE TRIP IS INCLUDED:
- Transport to and from Samaria Gorge.
- Experienced guide available throughout the trip.
- Samaria Gorge entrance fee : 5€ (Children under 15 : free)
- Transport by boat : 11€ (children under 15 : 5 €)
Guides give you map of the gorge and explain recommended time for gorge walk. Our clients can easily find their location and understand how much more time they need to exit.
Our guides have passed the gorge hundreds of times and they are always close to the group checking if everything is ok.
Good walking shoes, sunglasses and hat are necessary.
Bus transfer is operated by blue bus IAKOVOS.