- Adults 29€
- Children 6-12 years old 14,5€
- Infants free
Operation : Thursday
- The excursion begins by picking you up from the designated locations (which are available on the site). At approx. 09:00 we will arrive in Imbros village where the entrance of the gorge is located. The gorge is 7 km long and it takes almost 3 hours to walk through.
- The bus will be waiting the visitors at the exit of the gorge at the village of Komitades at approx. 12:30. Our next stop is at a beautiful beach at Chora Sfakion where you can swim or enjoy a meal at the local taverns until 15:00.
- There the bus will be waiting to take you at your hotel. You are expected to return home at around 17:00 although time of arrival varies depending on your destination.
IN THE PRICE OF THE TRIP IS INCLUDED:
- Transport to and from Imvros gorge.
- Experienced guide available throughout the trip.
NOT INCLUDED :
- Imvros Gorge entrance fee : 2€ (children under 15 :free)
- Meal at the local tavern
Imbros Gorge can be passed easily and it makes it a great choice especially for children. Our guide, who will escort you throughout the gorge, will be at your disposal. Good walking shoes, a sun hat and sun glasses are necessary.
Bus transfer is operated by blue bus IAKOVOS.